* If you are having problems with the browser or completing the registration, please use Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer to complete the registration.
1) You will be learning information as well as providing information for this registration. Please allow at least 30 minutes to complete. Red asterisks show you the information that must be filled out, and you will be reminded if you miss any.
2) Both the student and the parent are required to "sign" sections of this form. Please go through this registration together.
3) Information you will need to complete the registration process:
4) You are required to pay your registration fees on-line (by credit card or E-check) to complete this registration process.
5) If you will not be paying on-line by credit card or E-check, then before you start entering information in the form, you must get information from the Registrar to show you how to modify the on-line registration process.
6) You must proceed through "Place My Order" before you are registered.
7) Do not double click, as some links take a few seconds to load. For example, the medication section takes several seconds to load.
8) Parents will be signing a VOLUNTEER waiver as part of the process of completing this form. The parent's signature on this Liability Waiver ensures the parent has liability insurance coverage for all OISRA sanctioned activities they attend. Parents who sign the VOLUNTEER waiver on this student's registration form DO NOT use the VOLUNTEER registration button on the website.
9) Any parent who volunteers to assist with coaching students must register as an OISRA Helper Coach.
10) The Oregon Revised Statute 30.985 (Duties of Skiers - Effect of Failure to Comply) is included. It may seem to apply only to alpine skiers, and it contains some archaic language, but you will be confirming you are familiar with this state law. It is also posted at the Mt. Bachelor Nordic Center to educate Nordic skiers.
If you have any problems with this online registration system, contact the OISRA Secretary or call 541-389-2849.