* If you are having problems with the browser or completing the registration, please use Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer to complete the registration.
1) Red asterisks show you the information you must fill in, and you will be reminded if you miss any.
2) You can complete this online registration proces even though you have not completed the required coaches' training courses.
3) You can save some time if you gather the following information before starting:
4) Do not double click, as some links take a few seconds to load. For example, the question about whether you are a Head Coach takes several seconds to process your selection and also requires you to scroll back down your screen to read what pops up.
5) The Oregon Revised Statute 30.985 (Duties of Skiers - Effect of Failure to Comply) is included. You will be confirming you are familiar with this state law.
6) You will be signing a mandatory waiver for race officials so that you are covered by liability insurance if you are ever working as a race official.
If you need help with this online registration system, contact the OISRA Secretary or call 541-389-2849.